Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too much real work and not enough craft!

This week has been stupid busy at work, so my craft life has been on the back burner.

I did find time to make these lovely birthday cards and they sold rather well at work!




I used a digital stamp and font from Lettering Delights, I designed the spotty frame and the papers were from Creative Cardmaking issue 27, I coloured the ice creams using Promarkers (caramel for the cone and vanilla, pastel pink, buttercup and carnation pick for the ice cream), I then outlined them with stickles glitter glue.

I think they are really sweet!

I hope to see you tomorrow, as I really want to enter a challenge this week!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Creative birthday card ideas that you use to create a can-a-kind birthday card ... Do you remember how many birthday cards you received last year on your big day? As for me, honestly 2 cards. But both were made ​​personally by close relatives, Behold, I have no clever family.

    Window Signs

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx