Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day

Mini Valentine's Cards


It will soon be Valentine's Day, unfortunately for Hubby I will be in Amsterdam with my goddaughter and best friend, so no celebrations for us.

HamnMule are already on the case producing nice things for Valentine's Day!

I spent Saturday with JT making lots of cards, basically just gossiping whilst trying out new ideas and new things from our stashes. It was nice to work with someone and to use bits and bobs from their stash, makes it all feel really new!

Picture of the day (1) is a closeup of the mini heart Valentine's Cards I made yesterday - I used a scallop square 2inch punch, adhesive felt hearts from Tesco and glittery heart stickers from Paperchase.

2 - The aperture cards used the same hearts, but I put coloured papers behind the aperture and added a sentiment.

3 - The bronze cards used circle and scallop punches and stickers from Tesco, bling from local craft store. I made these with JT on Saturday.

4 - Is another picture of the mini hearts, but you can see all of them this time.

2 -Valentine's Cards made using Aperture Cards
3 - Mini bronze Valentine's

4 - Mini Hearts 


Oh and last but not least, I mentioned JT's blog yesterday, she had this great idea to start a new project every week, they may not get finished in the same week, but you'll get to see how she progress through all these great projects she has started. Check it out here - 52 Weeks of Crafting.

I am aiming for 3 posts a week - that might be more manageable - so I should be back on Weds!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx