Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A little challenge


Hey there. I thought that I would try and enter a few more challenges whilst I am off. Today's main photo was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch -

I really liked the sketch and I am very pleased with the results.

I used scraps and strangely enough the sentiment chipboard, matches the background paper perfectly! Once again you can see my fave Spellbinders ornate frame die, I am totally over using it at the moment! I am also loving JT's butterfly punch right now, really should return that soon....

Here's a close-up -

I'm also going to enter it here -

Simon Says Stamp
Moving Along with the times

Happy Tuesday to you all - I'll be back tomorrow for WOYWW!!

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what an elegant card. Lovely clean lines and a great colour choice.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Claire, such lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A giant banner running off the page you say? Well I'll be darned. That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo! Another fellow brit taking part! This is lovely Claire! Good luck! Hope you'll come along to my blog and see the Pinkies Blog Hop this Saturday. P xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx