Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday Amy-Jo


My gorgeous Goddaughter Amy-Jo turns 18 today, she had a very large birthday party last night, no doubt she is still in bed when I post this :)

I stupidly forgot to take photos of the BEAUTIFUL card I made her - idiot! However I did remember to take photos of the card I made for her Mum to give to her.

I can't explain how happy I am with the card, it came out even better than I could have hoped...I based it on this idea -


As you can see from my main photo, I modified the idea a bit.

I also made the actual card, from individual pieces of card stock (thanks to my friends at Paper Presentation). The die-cut hole for the sentiment was done using the Silhouette.

My ingredients were -
Butterflies = punched by JT for me using her EK Success punch
Camera paper and Pink striped paper = American Crafts
Twine = American Crafts
Button = DCWV
Candi's

Amy is a beautiful, clever girl and I love her to pieces...I want her to achieve lots and lots, I must remember though that whilst this is all possible and will happen, it should happen at her pace not mine or anyone else's....

Happy Birthday!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx