Sunday, November 10, 2013

Just in time..


All week, I have wanted to enter the Mojo Monday challenge...but time and lack of inspiration just seemed to get in my way.

Here is the sketch -



Finally at around 6pm (in NYC) my inspiration kicked in :)

The main photo is my card - made using American Crafts papers, for the background and the flag strip. The hexagons and the tag were made using DCWV papers, the button is by DCWV too. The sentiment stamp came free with a magazine.

Not a bad effort I think for a close to the wire entry :)

Hope you have had a good Sunday - I've mainly been on Skype and watching football (NFL)

Cx

p.s Big thanks to Hubby for the awesome photo tent, how awesome is this photo despite it being very, very dark in my Craft Room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx