Tuesday, February 4, 2014

100 Sketches later..


A big congratulations to the Retro Sketches team for reaching their 100th Sketch birthday!

I love their sketches, so hope they keep up the good work.

I am entering the 100th challenge this week. The sketch is a good one.


I had an idea in mind..but I tried that and it looked hideous :)

The main photo is my 2nd attempt, which I am much happier with.

Ingredients - 
Backing paper - Amy Tangerine Yes Please for American Crafts
Washi Tape - Travel theme by 3M
Corrugated card - DCWV
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Punches - Tag and Circle by Woodware
Bakers Twine from my stash

I cut down the tag, as it was a bit fat for how I wanted it to look here. I love Corrugated card..I always want to touch it.

Overall a very pleasing make and a sketch I will be using again.

Cx 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, I really love this retro design.love the pops of colour! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx