Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hearts, hearts, hearts..


Hey,

Today I am entering the latest Fusion challenge (#3) -

I loved the photo inspiration and the sketch and thought this was a good opportunity to have a go at 'Fusion'

My card has come out really well and feels very CAS.

I used 2 different Woodware heart punches and an ekSuccess mini star punch. I decided to add stars, as all hearts wasn't cutting it for a change!

I love spotty papers and so decided to make the central heart a spotty one, I threw in a couple of hearts punched with star paper, just for variety.

I considered using a musical note stamp, but lots of people have already done that with this one and better than my attempt, so instead I used a stripey diagonal stamp by My Mind's Eye (Hello) which worked much better for me.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts and one of my faves.

This card is going into a little bundle with others for sale at work.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and stars ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Valentine Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially the cute little stars ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little creation! And I love the little stars you added! Thanks so much for playin' along with the FUSION inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx