Monday, March 24, 2014

Simon Says - Get your glitter on...


Ha ha well not quite, but the challenge this week over at Simon Says Stamp is Glitter It..

I love a glittery card and as I haven't been feeling very well, making something sparkly seemed appropriate!

I used a new Stamping Bella / Jane Davenport stamp that I have been lusting after for AGES. I coloured it with Promarkers and added a touch of glitter glue to the dress. The backing paper is by DCWV and it was part of a prize. It's got a lovely foiled effect and I used glitter glue on some of the foiled stripes.

The sentiment that comes with the stamp is the same as the one I used, but too big for this card, so I used one by Hero Arts.

I am pretty pleased with the end result..bar the fact that I think my image has bled a bit...I am trying new paper..it is not ink friendly methinks.

Cx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is gorgeous! I love the colours you've used and the image is lovely - I think the sentiment you used with it is perfect, hope you are feeling better, sending a hug, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gal and perfect sentiment to go with her. Thanks for playing along with us in the Glitter It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx