Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Wifey..



It's Lemon's birthday today and Cinco De Mayo!

Hubby and I call her Wifey...

The main photo today is a collage of photos of Lemon, Me and Hubby..over the years..there are a few more choice ones, but some things should be private :)

Here is the lovely card and envelope I made Lemon for her birthday -

Lemon's Card
I decided to go with type and use all 'F' words as she is 40!

The envelope was made using my lovely Martha Stewart scoring board and I chose a fun paper with numbers on by American Crafts. Only a back view, as the front has text...

Lemon's Envelope
Tonight we are heading to Vamos! To celebrate in Cinco De Mayo style = hangover tomorrow at work...

Cx




3 comments:

  1. Happy Cinco De Mayo, Love the cared you made and the thoughtfulness of the piccys, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your envelope skills! Very fittingly in yellow for The Lemon. Nice one - hope you had fun in AC! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Love Lemon's card and thanks for sharing the fun pics, big hug my friend, Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx