Friday, June 27, 2014

Runway Inspired...

Hi,

Happy Friday.

This the first time I have entered the Runway Inspired Challenge...I have wanted to enter for sometime, but never seem to be able to fit it in :(

This week, I was determined, as the inspiration photo is so great.

RIC #62
I decided I wanted to use my Technique Tuesday 'Fly Away With Me' stamp set, it seemed perfect for this challenge and the fact that I was really inspired by all the cards that utilised the feather element of the dress. Especially this one by Mayuri.

I used navy Canford card as the background and stamped my feathers in white and heat embossed them. I cut one feather out and mounted it using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment onto vellum (smudged it a bit!) and punched it out using a scallop punch. A little bling dotted around to finish it off.

I love it and I might make a few more so there is a set!

Hope you all have a good weekend, Hubby and I are heading to Chicago for a wedding this weekend.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, wow I love the way you have taken inspiration from the photo...fabulous card! Have a great weekend in Chicago, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet simplicity! I love how the sentiment is stamped to the side! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx