Saturday, October 18, 2014

CASE..Early card rework...


Hey,

Happy Saturday, hope you are having a great weekend. Hubby and I are just chilling out.

So I was looking for something on my blog the other day and I came across this -


Not too bad for an early card / challenge entry. This is the sketch it was based on



I really liked the sketch, so I thought why not rework it...

As you can see from the main photo I switched things up a bit and turned the sketch on it's side. I kept the papers simple (the fancy moustache paper is by PinkPetticoat) and added a die-cut moustache instead of 3 little elements. I am enjoying this new topsy turvy sentiment stamping thing! Shame I smudged it...

I quite like the new version and despite the smudge it is going to someone for their birthday.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is fab Claire! what a great sketch and I love how you've interpreted it here… the moustache looks really cool and I love the colours! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you kept with the color scheme as well - I think we had only just met when you made that card as you started at Banner around March 2011 right? How far you've come - and yet that original one is still an ace card so not a bad one to case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire, love how you interpreted the sketch...it's fun to redo older cards, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx