Friday, December 12, 2014

CASE..using feathers..


Hey,

So today I am showing a card that I made as a CASE of this beauty I saw on Pinterest..


I was inspired by the little pack of feather die-cuts that JT sent me, she recently purchased gorgeous xCut feather dies and kindly die-cut several for me.

I decided to heat emboss my splatter using a Memory Box texture splatter stencil and embossing powders by WOW! (Red) and Ranger (Liquid Platinum).

The sentiment is by WPlus9 and I used a VersaMagic ink. For the final touch I added some red bling.

I really like how my CASE came out, Pinterest is giving me lots to CASE at the moment...it's fun after the Christmas card frenzy!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the card Claire, those feathers and the splatter look great, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the one that inspired you too. I go on pinterest and the hours just seem to vanish!!Oops!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab Claire! I love the feathers with the text on… and the heat embossed splatter looks gorgeous! :-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that, it is amazing with the text and the texture from the powders. I think you got that spot on. Great use of that funny little flower as well!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx