Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Retro Rubber #9..Tag You're it!



Hey,

Yes it is time for Retro Rubber#9 and Team B are up this week. 

Our challenge this time involves one of my 'new' faves - Tags...


For some reason I decided when I sat down to make this card that I wanted to feature multiple tags..

I used the papers from my SSS Feb Card Kit and die-cut them in different sizes using my Xcut tag dies. I layered them together, so you can see the pretty papers and secured them together with glue and a mini staple.

I then used an ancient (at least 3 years old) Fiskars stamp set for the sentiment and the heart.

To make my card I embossed a piece of red paper across the middle using a spotty embossing folder an adhered this to my card base. I added my tags to the card using foam tape for a bit of dimension.

Finishing touch is the giant blingy stick on brad thingy...

I love that this feels very 'love' but is actually a Thank You card.

Check out the fab makes by my teammates over at Retro Rubber and join in the fun.

Remember to use stamps over a year old and the challenge closes on March 13th.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx