Thursday, March 19, 2015

Floral CAS...


Hey,

So far my week is going pretty well.

It feels like it was kick started by The Paper Players as I got chosen as a cut above - along with some other fabulous ladies.

So to celebrate good moods all round, I thought I'd join in their awesome challenge again this week -


I went a bit bargain nuts on Black Friday online at the Sizzix store and one of the (dirt cheap) items I got was the Garden Flowers stamp and die set - featuring Hero Arts.

I decided to stamp the flowers close to each other, but with one higher than the other.

The pretty red band of paper came about due to an oops when I dropped the sentiment stamp onto my beautiful card! It all worked out well and I think the colour pop is nice, as my original plan had been to go all black and white.

I stamped the sentiment (without dropping it..) and added a little strip of bling for added shimmer.

Final touch was the red Stickles on the flower stamens.

It feels so Spring, all that lovely white space..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Super card Claire, Love it, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty CAS card, Claire! Love the pop of color on lovely white space!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colored paper covering the oops - that looks totally intentional. I like that they're hidden behind the band. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx