Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Retro Rubber #9..Tag You're It...

Hey,

Time for another great Retro Rubber challenge.

This week, we have a fun theme -


Right now, I am a bit obsessed with tags..so this is perfect for me :)

I used nesting xCut tag dies and I cut the 3 largest ones in contrasting papers by American Crafts (bargain 60 paper stack from Michael's for $5).

I embossed a piece of red cardstock using a Sizzix spotty embossing folder and adhered that to a kraft card blank. I fanned the tags out and secured them together with a mini staple, I added foam tape and placed them in the centre of my card.

I used an ancient Fiskar's set (approx 4 years old) for the sentiment and the heart. 

For the final touch I added the giant piece of bling, I have a strip of these, that I bought on sale for 50cents last year!

Tags are such fun, either as a card or as actual tags. 

It's your turn now, don't forget to use a stamp over a year old on your project.

Hop over to Retro Rubber and check out all the fab tags from my teammates.

Cx

6 comments:

  1. The layers are wonderful Claire! The jewel touch and bit of texture from embossing are just right! Tags are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Claire! I love how you cut multiple tags like that and your bling is so cool! (Oh, how I love a bargain!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful assortment of coordinating designer paper that showcases the tag so beautifully! Very sweet card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clever layering of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and that paper! Gorgeous all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is just delightful! I love your little hint of embossing and your triple tag is beautiful, especially with that gorgeous BLING! Thanks for having me as a GD this week, too! Hugs,
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx