Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Florence!

Hey,

So our Niece Florence is 2 today - she was born shortly after we arrived in NYC.

Sadly that means we don't know her as well as our Nephew, but we are getting there..

I bought the new Baby Party Animals stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp with no real plan..

Then I realised I hadn't made a card for Florence...I think it's perfect for her and popping out some of the items really works (thanks Jenn)

I smudged the happy birthday to you stamp..but she's 2 and it's handmade..

Happy Birthday Florence..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This is soon cute! Love how you've added 'Florence' in the banner!hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - Yay for a Monkey waving a banner! This rocks! Secondly - I can't believe your niece is 2- where does the time go?! You'll have so much time with her when she has more memory of it - that's what counts. Because you are coming back to me. Come hell or high water - you are coming back to me. (I just re-read that and it sounds mega threatening but I'm totally leaving it that way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that baby party animals set and what you've done with it here. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx