Monday, June 8, 2015

30 Days of Colouring...week 1...

Hey,

Happy Monday to you.

Super quick post from me today..

JT and I have been playing along with the 30 day Colouring Challenge, hosted by Kathy over at The Daily Marker.

We have been having a lot of fun (not sure if our friends and family agree..with the FB and Instagram spam from us) and the collage photo today shows you all the fun we have been up to.

I urge you to join in, not just because it's fun, but because I have discovered that 10 mins of colouring a day is super easy to do and very theraputic :)

You can also see what JT and I are up to each week on our Flickr Group.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx