Monday, June 15, 2015

Newton's Wagons...


Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend. I had fun, hanging out with Hubby and friends. I also managed to get to the InkpadNYC's sale on Sunday - I had fun..watch this space for my new bargain basement goodies..

Today I thought I'd share some cards I made with a new Newton's Nook Wagon of Wishes stamp set I have. I bought it before Ma was here and when she was here, I managed to sneak a night to watercolour these beauties.

I love the fact that the wagon contents are interchangeable. I used Distress Inks and a aquabrush to watercolour, stitched dies by Simon Says Stamp and MFT. The sentiment is also by SSS.

Simple and cute. I used them for some happy mail that I sent to my Retro Rubber teammates.

Here are a couple more..


Cx


2 comments:

  1. Love that the wagon is the same but with different booty - the cat sleeping is a sweet one. Good stitched circles, that has a great way of lifting a sentiment. So cheerful as a set, you could give these as a gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards, you always find such fab stamps! I love the cat on the pumpkins! Hugs Carole X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx