Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Explore Nature...



Hey,

I am back in NYC!

I have had such a great time seeing my family and friends and getting to know my new work colleagues - they are really sweet.

It really has been an action packed few weeks and  now its time to settle into my NYC work life.

I managed to squeeze in a couple of cheeky craft sessions with my girl JT whilst I was home.

I packed a great little travel craft kit - including the new Simon Says Stamp Explore Nature stamps and dies. They arrived the day I was leaving, so I popped them in my bag!

I used the stamps and dies in 2 different ways.

The main photo uses the trees as trees :) I love the contrast of them against the turquoise background - that came from JT's stash.

I used one of the tree stamps to create the background you can see on the card below. I love the end result. I die-cut one of the trees and cut it's trunk off to create the little matching sentiment banner.


Fun times!

The first one was made with JT and the second one was made in her craft room whilst she was away..hee hee.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love both your cards. Golly it makes me tired just thinking of all your jet setting!!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and I can see the second one from Sohvi's desk :) Love this stamp, love the bold colors you've used as well. I love the raised cut-outs in the first one. That's still a great card looking at it weeks later. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx