Monday, November 23, 2015

Playdate Pinterest CASE...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend, I had a very relaxing one, mainly spent at my desk..

I also managed to have a playdate with JT yesterday..we had a fun date and cracked out some impressive cards.

One of the things we used as inspiration was this card from my Pinterest board -


It was actually made using a border die, but I thought I could make it work with the myriad of border stamps I have!!

The first card today uses a Simon Says Stamp border triangle stamp and the sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.

I used the same sentiment stamps for this next version, but dug out an ancient Papermania border stamp, that has not been shown a lot of love ever..


Simple cards, that I think can have any sentiment added to them, I might make a whole blank batch...

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx