Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Retro Rubber #28 Anything Goes..


Hey,

It is time for everyone's fave theme this time over at Retro Rubber.


Time to get settled in at your desk and have a play - that is what anything goes means to me..

I decided to dig out some NBUS that is old..I have had the main Art Impressions stamp for nearly 18mths and I am ashamed to say I have never used it!!

So I dug it out here and decided it would make a fun watercoloured anniversary card for my friends, who are a little quirky.

I watercoloured the stamp using an aquabrush and distress inks. The sentiment was a freebie and I have had it for about 4 years..it is one of my go to anniversary stamps!

What anything goes project will you create? Link up over at Retro Rubber whilst checking out the great creations from the ladies.

Don't forget to use a stamp a year or older and tell us about it. Challenge ends on Dec. 4th

Cx

6 comments:

  1. This card really brought a smile to my face! I just love how happy they are!! Wonderful job coloring them! I know they will love your card. XO Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and quirky is right! Art Impressions is great for that, and it is an Oregon company. Great job with the coloring and the striped paper really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire Bear! I love this card! When I saw it, I thought - this is what Claire does all the time! Flits around the world! The coloring is spot on - and I love that pattern paper! Happy Thanksgiving (even though its American!) to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stamp image. I can almost imagine my husband and I in the seats. It is with that kind of joy that he flies his "little" airplane. I love it when we can fly versus drive... such time savings. Love your colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Claire,
    what fun stamps you have in your NBUS drawer! This is such a joyful card and I like the colours you used a lot. it really cheers me up when I look at it. Thank you for letting me be your guest designer at RRC. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card makes me smile! way, way too fun! love the coloring so much!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx