Monday, November 9, 2015

Simon Says Thanksgiving..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I'm in London, I had a great weekend with my folks and hanging with JT and Olly and of course my dog Zippy (he's actually JT's but I am convinced he's actually mine!)

The November Simon Says Stamp cardkit, really made me want to join in the Weds challenge - theme is Thanksgiving..

The DT cards are awesome and lots of them featured elements from the kit.

I kept my card simple. I used one of the amazing papers, stamps and one of the apple stickers.

I used my latest Kaleidacolor ink pad in Autumn Leaves and I love how it tones with the paper.

I think this would be a great thank you card for my Thanksgiving hosts (JT's parents).

Cx

3 comments:

  1. That new ink pad is great, it was made for those papers. Works so well. Love the sentiment, that's nice and cheeky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! the ink pad works so well on this sentiment Claire! and the gorgeous Autumn colours match the scrummy paper perfectly! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall colour gradient on your sentiment. Super cool! Matches perfectly with the background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Wednesday Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx