Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Cinco de Lemon....


Hey,

So it's Cinco de Mayo here - that magical day in the US where we go and get very drunk to celebrate something vaguely related to Mexico?! But I am not 100% sure - seriously, after 3 years I still don't understand!

But I very much like the drinking margarita's part..so not too many questions are being asked.

It also happens to be the birthday of my bestie Lemon...

The card today is her birthday card. The Unity Stamp Co. Addison Girl stamp reminded me of Lemon and seemed a natural fit for her.

She's not really a pink girl, so I used some creative license here :)

I've been using a lot of sequins recently and I saw no reason to stop here...I am liking the little sprinkle of sequins here and there.

The sentiment stamp would be perfect for Retro Rubber, because I have had it since 2011/2012 and its a firm fave.

I miss Lemon every single day, she is essentially part of me and being this far away from her is annoying!

Happy Birthday Lemons, I love you, you crazy wife you.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love her, I want her, can I be friends with her too?! That greeting was made for that design, it works so well. Happy Birthday Lemon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fresh modern look of this card. Enjoy the margaritas! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx