Saturday, May 14, 2016

More Sweet Summertime...


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

JT and I are in Providence at the loft art retreat, I'll post the makes and fun times from the weekend on Monday.

I thought, I'd continue on from yesterday's post and show you another card, using the Sweet Summertime stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

This time, I was just playing with the stamp and not following any rules.

The stamp feels so simple that it doesn't need a lot of fuss, so I kept it pretty CAS and again added little stars around it, after colouring it with distress inks and an aquabrush.

I do love a quick card :)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're having a whale of a time this weekend. That stamp is so fun, great card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the little stars, I think that looks gorgeous and CAS and I love that little pink straw, very good color use. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx