Wednesday, August 17, 2016

40th Florals....


Hey,

Last night I went to class at The InkpadNYC (taught by Cheiron more over the weekend) - always fun and fab to meet the ladies before hand and have an early bird dinner.

We have also booked in to do a playdate together in October - yay!

I made today's card fro Jamey who is one of my Inkpad buddies, so I thought I'd share it with you today. Jamey was 40 over the weekend and had a fabulous dinner party.

I used my brand new MFT Large Desert Bouquet stamps and dies and I LOVE them. I love the fantastic colour combos and possibilities, I feel a bit of overuse about to happen.

I watercoloured a splodge of pink onto the white layer and then splattered some navy blue ink around. The leaves I stamped onto the card, because I don't have the dies for the leaves and I did not want to fussy cut.

The die-cut Happy is by Tim Holtz and was a gift from JT - so handy!! I stamped the rest of the birthday sentiment and added a big red pearl to one of the flowers for a bit more oomph!

LOVE IT!!!

I have Richard to thank, as he made so many stunning cards using MFT floral sets and I got mad stamp envy.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx