Friday, August 5, 2016

Feeling Summery...


Happy Friday everyone!

Well the sun is FINALLY shining in London.

So it felt like a good day to share the fun card I made last week for The Daily Marker 30 days of colouring..which is sadly over now - boo!!

The stencil is by Echo Park and is a new purchase from The Inkpad. I used 3 different distress inks to get the ombre effect.

The sentiment is by Winnie & Walter and the Flamingo is the one that I bought from Michaels in Feb, where the die was made incorrectly :)

Love this card, it is so summery and fresh.

Today is the start of the Olympics and we are having an Olympic party at work...

I'm heading back to NYC tomorrow, so I'll be back at my desk for a play on Sunday - yay!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the flamingo against those greens, very tropical. Hope you have a safe journey back across the pond and no taking the sunshine with you! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, great stencil work there and using that flamingo stamp/die. The greeting is a joy, that is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx