Monday, August 15, 2016

Have a Monster Birthday...

Hey,

Happy Monday...

I love this Monster set by Lawn Fawn and recently I got my hands on the dies, they have been out of stock forever it feels like (but they are quite old).

I've been seeing lots of things stacked up on cards lately and I really wanted to try it.

I loved stacking these little monsters and I even die-cut the 'batster' and popped him out -


Cute right?! In the close-up shot you can see the marks where I dropped one of my stamps as I was stamping the sentiment - ugh! But no re-doing..I reserve that for disasters, not oops moments!

I added some googly eyes because everyone loves a googly eye!!

I'm entering this card into the current I Love Promarkers Challenge - Birthday, I used Heatwave, Bright Orange, Emerald, Lime, Baby Pink, Ice Grey 4 and 5, Cyan and Berry Red promarkers.

I am also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's Go Wild..because a Monster is totally a wild animal right?! LOL.

This is for the Son of my friend, he apparently loves 'Mummy's foreign friends cards' so I always feel like I have to 'up' my game to live up to this reputation I have..this is why I am not a parent..

Cx


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love those monsters. Thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Monster card, they are fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

  3. Fabulous card Claire, I love these little monsters, very cute ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the stack of monster! Thanks for playing along Simon's Let's Go wild challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx