Friday, August 19, 2016

Space stencil....

Hey,

Happy Friday..

I can safely say I am ready for the weekend, it has been a LONG week...

When I was home recently I bought a big batch of stencils by Dutch Doobadoo, I had never heard of them, but saw a load of their cool stencils in a magazine...

The one I used on this card is called 'The Sun'..I thought it looked kind of like space / the galaxy..

I used x4 different colour distress inks through the stencil directly onto a whopping 5x5inch card...

I die cut out the middle of the stencil using a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die.

I then stamped and coloured the Gerda Steiner spaceship and Alien.. I had to mask off the ship to stamp the Alien inside.

I fussy cut it out, added some thread and mounted it to my card, so the ship would be half in and half out of the circle..

For the final touch I stamped the fun 'Happy Birthday Human' sentiment onto a banner from the same set and fussy cut it out.

The stencil is blowing my mind a bit..

Fun card, that is in the post and winging it's way to a little boy that I think will love it!

Have a great weekend, I am going to craft, workout and eat...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx