Monday, August 29, 2016

Tag You're It..


Hey,

Happy Monday and Happy Bank Holiday to my English peeps..

It's been a long time since I played along with Tag You're It and I saw the current challenge and really wanted to join in.

I loved the featured artist tag..I love the technique that Michelle used.

I opted for a different technique, I blended my background using 3 different distress inks (Peacock Blue, Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass) and then laid a stencil down over the background and sponged water onto it, you get the impression of the stencil..it's a cool technique.

Once it was dry, I die-cut it using Xcut Tag dies (a gift from JT).

I used a Stampin' Up bird builder punch for the leaf and their Petite Petals stamps and punch for the flowers. The centres were made using my new Nuvo drops.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the ribbon is American Crafts.

Super simple tag, I love the background, I made a few more of them whilst making this card, so easy to do.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. I love this, so crisp and fresh. Sorry you're having to sit behind a desk all day!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is fabulous! And it really shows off those sweet flowers to perfection. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colors, love the flowers against that backgrounds. Really love that turquoise ribbon as well, those colors are enchanting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome background, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on my tag, Claire! This is beautiful. I especially love the texture on the background. Thank you so much for playing along at Tag You're It challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx