Friday, September 30, 2016

Giant watercolour snowflake wreath...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you.

My Dad and I had a lot of fun yesterday at the baseball, we totally overate!!

I can't believe his time here is nearly over, it has gone so quickly.

Today I am showing you a card I made last week.

I recently rediscovered the giant Sizzix Snowflake Wreath die that I had bought during a black friday sale 2 years ago.

I have never used it because it is way too big..

Seeing it again, gave me an idea...So I cut a piece of watercolour paper to fit the card blank, (another superb one from JT), put some distress ink on my craft mat, spritzed it with water and dipped and dried my paper over and over again until I was happy..

I think it looks like the sea and I am SO happy with it...

The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted and I heat embossed it (clear powder over navy ink), I popped the wreath up with teeny tiny dots.

It all came out just as I had envisioned and so I am super pleased..

It was quite labour intensive, so I have only made two of them and to be fair they are a bit big for posting..

Have a great weekend, Daddy and I are off to hang with a friend today and going to watch an NFL game on Sunday before returning to the UK on Monday.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx