Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Crazy Thankful...


Hey,

I saw the sketch for the current The Challenge over at Always Playing with Paper ..



and I knew it would be perfect for a eclectic thank you I wanted to make.

I had already coloured the crazy circle by Concord & 9th and the only thing left to do, was to colour the word crazy, add a word to the banner and fussy cut the whole thing out.

I chose to use a watercolour stripes (stamp by Stampin' Up) background that I had made a while back and to calm it all down a bit, I used a simple blue spotty paper from my stash.

Instead of banners, I used strips of mulitcolour bling.

I LOVE IT!! It's a bit weird and out there..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, this is a great sentiment and I love the colours and papers you used. Thanks for playing along with The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card turned out beautifully and not weird at all! Thanks for joining us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the colors and that sentiment! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx