Friday, October 28, 2016

I Heart Seattle..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So Seattle will always be a special place for me for a million reasons.

One of those reasons is my amazing friend Michelley. Her and her family have been a part of my life for 25 years and it's hard to imagine a time without them.

She now lives in Hawaii, but I get my Seattle fix from her big brother.

This card is actually for him, because he said he wanted some of the Unicorn Christmas Cards, so I wanted to send him a batch.

I can't post something without adding a card and I thought a Seattle focused one would be fun.

The stamp set is Kelly Purkey for Hero Arts and I also have the NYC version.

Another super simple make, with minimal colour. I stamped the pike place sign first and masked it off, so I could stamp the mountains.

The I Heart stamp is actually from the NYC set and I masked off the NYC part. I fussy cut the coffee cup and the space needle so I could add some dimension to the card.

Very pleased with this fun little make..

Have a great weekend, Hubby and I are off to visit JT's parents, a weekend of gambling, eating, drinking and laughter is just what we all need in our lives.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx