Friday, October 7, 2016

More Unicorns...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you all.

This is my last working day in London, I fly home early doors on Saturday and will be back at my NYC desk on Monday.

I have had this Unity Stamp Co. Unicorn sentiment for a while now and I love it and totally overuse it, but it really needed a Unicorn image..so I paired it with the new Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn stamp that I previewed yesterday.

Together at last!!

Have a great weekend, I have a couple of fun things planned before I head home to be reunited with Hubby after 2 weeks apart - meeting a friend's baby and a playdate with JT.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. OMG without even seeing this I've colored my unicorn hair the EXACT SAME COLORS. Dude. Get out of my head. I love that sentiment and little touch of blue behind it. So nice. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx