Friday, November 11, 2016

CASology..Team...

Hey,

Happy Friday.

So I can breathe a bit now, I've had some health issues going on behind the scene and I got some news that makes me happier - great start to what is going to be an AWESOME weekend.

Let's start with CASology shall we? This is the first time I am playing along with the challenge, I loved this week's theme -


It felt topical, this week has really been about Team in my life.

I decided to use the Simon Says Stamp Stacked Animals set, because of the sentiment 'I've got your back' it felt so appropriate.

I love to try my hand at CAS cards and I think that I got it right here..

I used the Crocodile from the set as the main image and had the little Mouse and Birdie stacked on top of him. I played around with the placement of the sentiment, but I am happy with where it ended up.

I coloured all of the critters using Zig Clean Color brush pens and die-cut my white panel using a SSS stitched die.

Tomorrow I will be spending the day with the craftgang being taught by our 'leader' Cheiron - all holiday cards over at the Westbeth Center in the West Village hosted by The Inkpad NYC .

And tomorrow is my also my first ever DT post for Sketch Saturday.

It's going to be a super fun weekend.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. So sweet Claire, keep well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image for the CASology team challenge! Lovely CAS card! I hope you feel better now and can enjoy your fun weekend! Congrats being on the Sketch Saturday DT! I will check it out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! This is a fabulous CAS card Claire! Love your team!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week Christel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Claire! So perfect for the cue and so very CAS!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! Welcome aboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Claire!! I love your card. So pretty. I love all of the players on this team. They are odd but perfect!! Great job!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx