Sunday, December 4, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos..Day 1


Hey,

Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

I am lounging around watching non-stop NFL..

But I also found time to make my card for the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge.

Day 1 is All that Sparkles.

For my card I used my brand new Holiday Cheer Glass image by Bugaboo, that I chose as part of my recent winnings.

It was such a fun stamp to colour. I used Promarkers to colour the stamp and stickles glues in various colours added the sparkle to my card. The sentiment is by Crafter's Companion.

I die-cut it using a new Stitched Wonky Rectangle die by Lil Inker.

I am really hoping that I can find the time to play along with all 7 days of the challenge.

Cx








2 comments:

  1. First, let's talk about that sexy die. where did that come from?! So retro, goes perfectly with the image. Really good shout making it a big image, that works really well. I may check out the other days of the challenge as well...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Chaos Day 1 – Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx