Thursday, December 1, 2016

CASE: Concord & 9th and Dots..



Hey,

Welcome to December?!  ALREADY?!

I made these a while ago, but did not post them and as they are getting ready to go to a friend, I thought I'd share them with you.

After a class that Cheiron taught, I really wanted the Wildflowers set by Concord & 9th, it is so versatile.

I used the stamps to create scenes on postcards, but they felt a bit flat and I had seen this on Pinterest 

Photo by Dear Paperlicious 
And realised that dots would be the perfect way to liven up the scenes.

It worked so well, I have been using it all over the place!!

Both cards were coloured using distress inks and an aquabrush, the dots were added using a Letraset 0.3 finetip black pen.


I love both cards..dots make a bit difference.

As always I like to list the CASE source, in this case Dear Paperlicious - her blog is beautiful, you really should check it out.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely set of cards, really nicely colored and cased. I think the big orange headline flowers are dreamy. Adding dots was inspired, great find x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx