Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kitty says Hello!


Hey,

Towards the end of last year I won a couple of challenges over at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug blog, that meant I got a ton of awesome new Bugaboo images.

So last weekend I printed them all over and got colouring..

I thought it would be fun to play along with the first CTB challenge of 2017 and as it is Anything Goes it's even more fun!

I decided to use the Cat block stamp - it all comes as you see it here and it was so nice to colour.

I felt that the Kitty was saying Hello? to anyone that was listening..hence my sentiment, which is by Technique Tuesday and I have had it for ages.

I coloured the Kitty using Promarkers (Spice, Ginger, Pale Pink and Ivory) and added a bit of shading using a Tea Green marker.

Super simple, but I thought the stamp spoke for it's self and didn't need much more ;)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx