Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Yay! New Home...


Hey,

So one of my work colleagues recently bought her first home.

I wanted to make her a fun card.

When making things for friends that are designers I get a bit nervous...what if it's not good enough!

This card came together easily, I had a vision and it looks exactly as I wanted it to.

I used a great Studio Calico set for the landscape - it's called Howdy and I love the fact that the stamp is on an arc.

I added the sentiment by Simon Says Stamp and Clearly Besotted.

The colour was added using distress inks and an aquabrush..the stars came at the last minute, after I had photographed it, it looked flat, so I added them and took the photo again!!! OCD much?

Super simple but modern new home card.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx