Sunday, March 5, 2017

CASology: Crunch..Smart Cookie..



Hey,

I love the cue card this week over at CASology


It instantly made me think of the excellent Lawn Fawn 'Smart Cookie' set that I have that has been uninked... I only realised when I was writing this that Lawn Fawn are the sponsors this week!

I cut the white panel for my card first and then stamped the cookie and the sentiment before die-cutting it out using an MFT scalloped die.

I thought this would add a bit more interest to my CAS card. I coloured the scalloped frame using distress ink and then put it all back together.

I like it, it made me laugh, I think the hat needs to be lower next time..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claire!! Super cute card. I love your take on the cue card. That cookie would surly make a crunch sound. Nicely done!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo cute! LOVE the neutral colors. So perfectly CAS.
    So glad you joined us at CASology ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx