Sunday, May 21, 2017

Addicted to CAS: Pink..


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I had a lazy one yesterday, I engaged beastmode at the gym on Friday and then went out with Hubby, so felt like taking it easy!

I decided to play along with the latest challenge over at Addicted to CAS -


I had the Hogs & Kisses stamp set by Avery Elle out on my desk already and I thought it would be fun to use the Pig for my card.

I die-cut a piece of Tim Holtz Woodgrain cardstock and stenciled on the hearts using Picked Raspberry distress ink and a Dutchdoobadoo stencil.

The Pig was coloured using Zigs and I stamped one of the sentiments from the set into the heart.

Super simple card, but so pretty!

I'm having a playdate with JT today and I am most excited, it's been a while!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those stenciled hearts. Very impressed at your gym workout. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really big fan of this, I think it's an excellent CAS card and really fun to see a piggy love card. Pigs are great at giving out love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ping are indeed pink and yours is so cute, Claire. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx