Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sketch Saturday #462..You Are So Sweet...


Hey,

Welcome to another awesome Sketch Saturday, to kick off the month of May. Also I am super pleased that we are welcoming my Craft Buddy and one of my besties JT, as our GDT for the month - yay!

Our sponsor this week is Paper Nest Dolls and they are offering a prize of 3 digis from their store.

Here is the sketch.
I went with Cupcake Emma, I really liked her boots :) I coloured her with Promarkers, fussy cut her out and mounted her with foam pads.

JT recently gave me a great textured paper pack by Dovecraft and I used a pink sheet for the background panel and die-cut my stitched ovals (by MFT) out of a blue sheet. I love textured paper.

The sentiment was a freebie with a magazine last year and the gorgeous pink bling was from JT.

I accidentally ended up with a bright candy coloured card, love it!

Show us what you can do with the sketch.

Check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 12 May 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I've obviously accidentally taken too much morphine as when I saw the thumbnail of this in my reading list I saw an elephant! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I love this, I didn't even think to fussy cut her out and she's great. Love your strip of pink bling, it works so well. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx