Thursday, June 22, 2017

CASology: House..


Hey,

So I got another Honorable Mention over at CASology for my Father's Day card. I'm super pleased to be on a roll with my HMs

This week's cue card is very appropriate -


Hubby and I are spending the weekend with friends who have just moved and I was about to make them a new home card and saw the cue for this week!

I got very lucky at a recent Craftgang playdate, Ava gifted me a great New Home set - complete with dies!

I used it here for the house and the tree - I thought a mini scene would be fun. The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted and I added a bit of stenciling behind the scene to make it stand out a bit more.

Super simple make, I really like the cleanliness of it, kind of how you want your New Home to be right?

Cx

4 comments:

  1. To think I need to move house to have any chance of cleanliness! Great card, love the touch of stencilling behind the house. Congratulations on your well deserved HM too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Cara.. me too and get rid of my hair shedding cats!

      Delete
  2. Love the subtle inked background and great color palette for this sweet house, Claire! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!



    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely mini scene - love those fresh colours too and oodles of white space! Your HM was well deserved last week, Claire! I am still 'a-moosed' by it! ;-) So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx