Monday, June 19, 2017

ICAD17.. Week Two


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Today I am showing you my week 2 makes from ICAD17. See week one here and go to Daisy Yellow's blog for more info.

It was hard to pick a favourite this week, I love everything except my weird Tetrahedron..so hard to visualise in my opinion.

Anyway I've decided to go for Day.10 Sunshine Yellow as my pick for fave..


I covered the index card in patterned tissue paper and then painted over it using Mustard Seed Distress paint. Then I added black paint splatters.

I had originally planned to cover it in a bunch of the yellow MFT flowers that you see, but it didn't feel right, so I added a strip of chevron washi tape and dug around in my random die-cuts pouch and found the Deer.

It all came together so well accidentally, this is why I am loving ICAD random lovely things are created.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Some really fabulous makes, I zoomed into have a good squizz at them! Love your favourite, the black and yellow work great together x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx