Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Newton's Ornaments..



Hey,

I loved this set by Newton's Nook - Ornamental Newton and so when I got the chance to buy it on sale, I totally did.

These cards were so easy to make.

I die-cut the red and blue panels and trimmed the kraft card blanks to size, I wanted mini cards. For some reason I think Christmas cards are better in miniature..

I watercoloured all of the ornaments and before affixing them to the cards, I stamped the sentiments. I mixed and matched, because Holiday only resonates with my Americans. And as I haven't counted the list yet, I didn't want to make all of these US focused.

I affixed the image to the card using coloured staple and then added some gold stickles.

Love this batch of sweet cards.

Cx


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx