Thursday, September 21, 2017

Inside My Craft Room..my desk updated..


Hey,

When I was on sick leave earlier in the year, there wasn't much I could do. So I pottered around the craft 'room' and tidied up and took some new photos.

A few things have changed since I first created my 'Inside my Craft Room' page.

I thought I'd give you a little sneaky peek, I will be updating the page before the end of the year.

The main photo today is the view of my whole desk area. All yummy second-hand Expedit.

I won't give you too much detail - there is a lot to see here!! Obviously front and centre is my Dell All-in-One computer 'he' is my precious baby. The photo on my desktop is of Poppa and I last year at an NFL game (Go Hawks!).

Here's the one big change is the pen storage, I outgrew the one I had made, so I am now using Defacto boxes that have dividers, so you get 4 storage areas - awesome.


Recently I admitted to myself that I love markers and I want to try all different ones out. I have decided I can buy small sets - I have 2 sets of Spectrum Noir markers (blues and pinks) this works well and I just choose my fave colours. You can see Promarker Brushpens in the middle quad and regular Promarkers either side (greys and browns).

Sitting on top are a few fun things - my cupcake pincushion (made by my friend Jade), Pineapple tin - it holds paintbrushes and was a gift from JT, the red thing is a crochet uterus! the Aardvark is called Winston and was made for me by my friend Hannah and the succulent is Scott.

I love my desk area, I like certain things to be in arms reach and I've achieved that here.

I'll show you another little peek of the area that has my printer and fun things..

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Well, of course you'd have a crocheted uterus on your worktop! Looking good, can't wait to see the finished result. D'you fancy coming over to tidy my craft stuff up?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha my friend bought me the Crochet Uterus before my Op in Jan. Love it. And I would LOVE to tidy your craft space..Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx