Saturday, October 14, 2017

Farewell London..Hello NYC...


Hey,

So after 2 weeks in London, Hubby and I are finally on our way home.

We have new visas, are slightly tired, but have had a hoot working in the London offices of our firms and hanging out with our friends and family.

One of the reasons I was back in London was for my Companies annual offsite meeting. The main photo today shows me dressed as a Pineapple...very long story, but to keep it short,  I was in the yellow team (vibrant, outgoing personalities) and as a team we had to create a symbol that represented our colour.

We chose a Pineapple and we only had balloons to create it and we needed a base for the balloons..this is where I came in.

I LOVE Pineapples, so imagine my delight and I thought I really did look like a Pineapple.

Here is another fun photo from the party afterwards, of me, my NYC buddy and colleague Nicole and George from the London office.



Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx