Thursday, October 12, 2017

Prima Princess: Zara


Hey,

I thought I would show you another one of the great Prima Princesses that I have been colouring recently.

They are so much fun to colour and I previously showed you Alexis.

This is Zara and I LOVE her hair, obviously I still have some work to do on my skin tones, but I think I nailed the flowers here.

I am really enjoying working with a traditional paintbrush v a aquabrush (has a water reservoir). Using a variety of brush widths I am mastering detail and shading much better.

More of these beauties to come.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, stunning. I much prefer using a paint brush to a water brush, much more controllable x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx