Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Keeping it simple..


Hey,

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you!!

I am actually quite excited about our mini Thanksgiving (Hubby, Me, a friend)..I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

I make calendars every year as a small gift, but they are actually a lot of work! 12 months of stamping and colouring...

So this year I decided to make them a bit easier.

I created smooshed backgrounds, stamped the year and an image over the background and added the ready made calendar piece. Boom!

Super simple and actually quite pretty.

I think my fave so far is the Dog and he has been earmarked for a specific person. I think I will have to make more of those ones!

If you are celebrating, have a great Thanksgiving and try not to spend too much on Black Friday (yeah right..)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These ate fabulous, I especially love the one with the skyline on it. I hope you had a brilliant Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx