Friday, November 3, 2017

More than Coffee..


Hey,

Happy Friday..coming to the end of my 2 day work week - gotta love a short week.

I think that my anniversary card for Hubby was possibly a bit of a stretch, even he didn't believe that I love him more than coffee LOL.

But I liked the idea...

The stamp set is by Gerda Steiner - Coffeesaurus - I love the cute Dino and he reminded me of Hubby (I'm sure that he will love that..)

Have a great weekend, I'll be hanging with my friends, Hubby and watching NFL, I mean did you see the Seahawks game last week?!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute, not sure i love anyone more than coffee though....

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx