Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Retro Rubber Challenge #76..Anything Goes..



Hey,

Yes! It is that time again for a shiny new Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have everyone's fave for you...Anything Goes..


I decided to have a manual rummage through my stamps to find something that hadn't been used in ages for this challenge. Embarrassingly I came across this beautiful stamp by Gorjuss that I had a) forgotten I had and b) have never used!!

I bought it as part of a post-Christmas sale haul in January 2016.

I coloured the stamp using Zigs and a paintbrush, then I fussy cut it out and mounted it onto a wobbler. I thought it would be a fun random card for a friend who recently became a cat owner, hence the sentiment!

I kept the whole card pretty simple and chose a co-ordinating card blank and an ancient scrap of Chevron paper. I like the simplicity of it, as the stamp is HUGE and a bit fussy.

My friend already has the card and I have actually seen it in her kitchen on her 'Cards from Claire' pinboard..I am a Happy Mail Spammer!

Check out what my awesome teammates have made over at Retro Rubber and show us your fun anything goes makes.

Don't forget to use a stamp older than a year on your project and tell us all about it, that is a big part of the Retro Rubber fun. Also please feel free to combine our challenge with others, but keep it to a maximum of 10 challenges including ours.

Challenge ends on December 1st.

Cx

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love your colour combo and the fun sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for you cat loving friend! So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute! I can't believe you never used this adorable stamp but sure am glad you saved it for us now! Love your coloring and the very pretty background. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I like the blue and pink together. I'm not surprised your friend gave it pride of place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, Claire! Clever to place the kitty tail with the little girl! Love the colors. Your are a kind mail spammer and I know your friend appreciated it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet - the image, the color combo and the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx